Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 342 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.178 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 54% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,238TL (4,447 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (40 minutes ago)