Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.898 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,137TL (3,492 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)