Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11769 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 47% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,517TL (29,885 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Perth costs AU$2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (about 1 hour ago)