Cost of living comparison between Sattahip, Thailand and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09878 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 39% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,169TL (42,207 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,010 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)