Cost of living comparison between Sattahip, Thailand and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08764 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 33% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,157TL (47,427 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (about 2 hours ago)