Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05472 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 46% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,081TL (₨74,573) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)