Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04521 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 9% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,189TL (Taka 48,408) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (29 minutes ago)