Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04352 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 11% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,414TL (Taka 55,462) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,500 (25 minutes ago)