Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04450 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 9% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,092TL (Taka 47,020) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)