Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.194 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 141% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,029TL (C$1,887) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)