Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.985 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 140% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,473TL (C$2,169) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)