Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.782 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 73% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,970TL (C$1,427) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)