Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,293TL (﷼ 29,376,711) in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)