Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03345 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,556TL (₨76,414) in Sargodha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)