Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03547 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,479TL (₨69,898) in Sargodha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $864 (44 minutes ago)