Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03348 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,559TL (₨76,415) in Sargodha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (29 minutes ago)