Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03418 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,510TL (₨102,670) in Sargodha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)