Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03458 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,630TL (₨104,986) in Sargodha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)