Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06328 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,227TL (руб 51,001) in Saratov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)