Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06766 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 127% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,210TL (руб 77,001) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)