Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06283 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 132% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,525TL (руб 119,768) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)