Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06294 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 131% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,214TL (руб 114,625) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)