Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06638 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 78% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,103TL (руб 61,809) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)