Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 682 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.380 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,268TL (1,373KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)