Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 878 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.306 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,258TL (1,413KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Milan costs €3,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)