Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 698 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.558 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 52% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,490TL (1,365KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)