Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.045 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,633TL (1,777KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)