Cost of living comparison between Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.732 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,752TL (2,166KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)