Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 916 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.197 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,091TL (1,407KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €75,000 (about 1 hour ago)