Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04278 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 195% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,722TL (¥227,284) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 2 hours ago)