Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03384 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 155% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,859TL (¥173,163) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Perth costs AU$2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (about 1 hour ago)