Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 276%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05607 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 226% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,586TL (¥349,336) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kalamata costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)