Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03521 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 160% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,981TL (¥169,862) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (42 minutes ago)