Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03117 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 139% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,455TL (¥207,106) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 46,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)