Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03771 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 175% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,434TL (¥197,115) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)