Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04281 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 195% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,441TL (¥220,513) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)