Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03188 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 150% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,123TL (¥254,810) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)