Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 TRY / STD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,326TL (12,273,600 Dobra) in São Tomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (about 1 hour ago)