Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,024 prices entered by 1,117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 131% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,233TL (R$ 6,256) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)