Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,752 prices entered by 898 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.255 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 118% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,423TL (R$ 5,917) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)