Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,155 prices entered by 1,017 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.178 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 122% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,561TL (R$ 4,720) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)