Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,134TL (R$ 3,702) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)