Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.188 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,795TL (R$ 4,034) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 3 hours ago)