Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.059 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,785TL (R$ 3,574) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)