Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,010TL (R$ 3,590) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)