Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.159 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,895TL (R$ 4,222) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (27 minutes ago)