Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.282 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,046TL (R$ 3,157) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)