Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,435TL (R$ 3,834) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (38 minutes ago)