Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.002 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,177TL (R$ 4,170) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Leipzig costs €0.80 (1 minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (41 minutes ago)