Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,446TL (R$ 2,989) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)