Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.049 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,858TL (R$ 2,725) in Sao Joao del Rei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)