Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.161 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,320TL (R$ 2,860) in Sao Joao del Rei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Glasgow costs £2,099 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)