Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.159 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,080TL (R$ 2,658) in Sao Joao del Rei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)