Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,401TL (R$ 3,712) in Sao Joao de Meriti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)