Cost of living comparison between Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.977 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,548TL (R$ 4,657) in Sao Joao de Meriti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)