Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.125 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,291TL (R$ 2,926) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,371 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 250₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)