Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 308 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,991TL (R$ 3,447) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)