Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.098 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,360TL (R$ 3,972) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)