Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 105% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,116TL (R$ 4,419) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)