Cost of living comparison between Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.976 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 94% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,318TL (R$ 6,474) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)