Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.114 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 102% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,043TL (R$ 4,526) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Niterói costs R$ 4.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changzhou costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)