Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.216 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 118% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,667TL (R$ 4,660) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poole costs £19,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stockholm costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rome costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,580,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)