Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 105% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,528TL (R$ 4,929) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Princesa City costs Php25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)