Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.271 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 111% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,162TL (R$ 5,633) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)