Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.160 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 119% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,107TL (R$ 6,124) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)