Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08102 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 76% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,277TL (RD$ 65,126) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)