Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07359 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 64% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,123TL (RD$ 69,621) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)