Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07696 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 66% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,969TL (RD$ 64,567) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)