Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,473 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09098 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 76% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,762TL (RD$ 52,346) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)