Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 933 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07452 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 61% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,348TL (RD$ 58,345) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (36 minutes ago)