Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07739 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 69% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,497TL (RD$ 71,031) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)