Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.166 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 73% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,990TL (R$ 3,421) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (39 minutes ago)