Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07683 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,534TL (Php32,982) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 4 hours ago)