Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07243 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,252TL (Php44,895) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)