Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07264 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,198TL (Php44,023) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ludhiana costs ₨600 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)