Cost of living comparison between Santiago del Estero, Argentina and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20306 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,473TL (ARS $12,178) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)