Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20284 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,995TL (ARS $9,834) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)