Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08156 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 50% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,903TL (RD$ 47,850) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)