Cost of living comparison between Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07552 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 43% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,657TL (RD$ 61,666) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)