Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.942 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,217TL (816 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,950 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Mexicali costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 30,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (about 2 hours ago)