Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cuba, Cuba and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.494 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 34% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,008TL (1,147 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 400,000 ₦ (30 minutes ago)