Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.633 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 34% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,173TL (1,149 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (37 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)