Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.584 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,507TL (765 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (42 minutes ago)