Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.575 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,104TL (1,148 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (33 minutes ago)