Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.821 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,100TL (811 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 2 hours ago)