Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.522 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,234TL (918 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $4,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)