Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.680 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 71% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,359TL (€1,456) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)