Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.134 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 76% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,567TL (€1,105) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (36 minutes ago)