Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.571 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 97% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,535TL (€992) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $1,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Grand Rapids costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)