Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00116 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,981TL (COL$2,564,930) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)