Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,036TL (COL$2,424,095) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (37 minutes ago)