Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00113 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,659TL (COL$3,240,859) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cajamarca costs S/. 6.00 (35 minutes ago)