Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,640 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00463 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 42% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,265TL (CH$921,829) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)