Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,273 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00754 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 95% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,259TL (CH$697,960) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)