Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,817 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00565 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 61% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,242TL (CH$927,900) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (35 minutes ago)