Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.666 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 102% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,838TL (€1,037) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)