Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.855 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 78% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,338TL (€1,385) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (42 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)