Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35701 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,561TL (Bs 9,975) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)