Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36802 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,800TL (Bs 7,609) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b250 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)