Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 49% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,278TL (Bs 20,828,268) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)