Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38157 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,724TL (Bs 7,140) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (11 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (38 minutes ago)