Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20015 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,287TL (ARS $11,426) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)