Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21186 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,272TL (ARS $10,722) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)