Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00127 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,402TL (COL$2,686,616) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)