Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,792TL (COL$2,315,595) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)