Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,652TL (COL$2,012,196) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (40 minutes ago)