Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,114TL (COL$2,533,489) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (41 minutes ago)