Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00129 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,320TL (COL$2,579,891) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)