Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.282 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,738TL (R$ 2,916) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (32 minutes ago)