Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21785 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 39% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,345TL (ARS $15,354) in Santa Fe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)