Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07071 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is 4% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,994TL (Php42,336) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 3 hours ago)