Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10135 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is 4% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 5,734TL (Php56,578) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsinki costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)