Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.197 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,152TL (R$ 3,470) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,500TL (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Isparta costs 4.00TL (about 2 hours ago)