Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,680TL (R$ 4,048) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)