Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.049 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,649TL (R$ 3,479) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)