Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.169 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,909TL (R$ 4,198) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)