Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 110% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,046TL (€1,010) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (less than a minute ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)