Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.161 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 84% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,143TL (€1,236) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)