Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 49% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,024TL ($b7,846) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$305 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lisbon costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)