Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.536 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 56% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,906TL ($b7,291) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)