Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 63% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,310TL ($b10,104) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)