Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.685 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 85% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,802TL ($b7,016) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)