Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.571 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 58% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,782TL ($b6,621) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (40 minutes ago)