Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.747 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 46% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,946TL (1,053 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)