Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.050 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 50% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,057TL (1,002 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)