Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.619 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 54% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,817TL (1,331 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (22 minutes ago)