Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.537 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 49% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,861TL (1,092 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 25,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (36 minutes ago)