Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 78% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,788TL (R$ 5,331) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)