Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.282 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 87% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,476TL (R$ 3,492) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (44 minutes ago)