Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.185 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 81% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,711TL (R$ 3,975) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 2 hours ago)