Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.556 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 202% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,055TL ($2,546) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)