Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,256TL in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)