Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.827 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,945TL (RM4,768) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)