Cost of living comparison between Sandakan, Malaysia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.736 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,879TL (RM5,273) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)