Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 79% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,481TL (﷼ 43,988,665) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)