Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 90% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,125TL (﷼ 49,249,122) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)