Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01456 TRY / YER
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 42% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,448TL (305,505 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 60,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)