Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01799 TRY / YER *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 39% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,194TL (177,539 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (about 1 hour ago)