Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01444 TRY / YER
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 40% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,377TL (303,065 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)