Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01410 TRY / YER
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,423TL (242,880 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)