Cost of living comparison between San Salvador, El Salvador and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.079 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,533TL ($1,472) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)