Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.643 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 62% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,051TL ($1,387) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)