Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.536 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 54% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,846TL ($1,088) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)