Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.780 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 61% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,862TL ($1,022) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)