Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16682 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 40% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,365TL (L 20,171) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (44 minutes ago)