Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15486 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,898TL (L 25,171) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)