Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19211 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,469TL (Mex$ 18,059) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)