Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20193 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 55% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,886TL (Mex$ 19,246) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £430 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guwahati costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)