Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16670 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 48% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,614TL (Mex$ 27,681) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)