Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17406 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 45% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,534TL (Mex$ 26,048) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (29 minutes ago)